Swede in need of help =)

E-Commerce & Versandhandel - Erfahrungen mit Kunden, Lieferanten, Agenturen, Dienstleistern...
- Diskussionsforum -
sellerforum.de ist das kostenlose E-Commerce Portal für Händler, Existenzgründer, Experten im Onlinehandel.

Im Small Talk geht es um Themen wie das Geld verdienen im Internet mit einem Onlineshop oder auf einem Marktplatz,
aktuelle News und Aktionen im Einzelhandel, Hilfe und Erfahrungen mit Kunden, Lieferanten, Agenturen, Dienstleistern aus dem Bereich des E-Commerce.

Probleme, Meinungen, Erfahrungsberichte aus dem Versandhandel - soweit kein spezielles Unterforum dafür existiert, gehört es in unseren Small Talk.
Antworten
Nordan

Swede in need of help =)

Hi Guys!
Sorry for not using German, it is not my native toung unfortunately. Im in need off som help with my webshop/homepage. I run a swedish webshop focusing on selling clothes. And now i am trying to get a foot in to the German market. At the moment i am getting help from a friend living in Munchen with some translations for the site. But i would also like it if you guys could have a look at the site and tell me the obvious misstakes and problems ive got. All help would be much appreciated =) . Best regards Dennis
Zuletzt geändert von fossi am 16. Feb 2018 12:33, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Grund: Link removed - no commercial links without "plus-membership" allowed

3 Monate gratis Händlerbund
dance
PLUS-Mitglied
PLUS-Mitglied
Land: Deutschland
Branche: Onlinehändler - Unternehmensberater (2001-2021)

Re: Swede in need of help =)

you do really need a German native speaker for the whole content of your offers.
Nobody here will do the correct proof of hundreds of articles (and the need to be corrected)

Sorry, this is a forum for wholesalers and business discussions, but not a translation agency.
2001 - 2021 Onlinehändler u. Unternehmensberater - jetzt Privatier u. begeisterter RC-Regatta Segler
Antworten

Zurück zu „Small Talk - Allgemeine eCommerce & Händlerthemen“

• Information